The Croff House
Located just two hours north of New York City on a cul-de-sac street in historic Hudson, New York The Croff House Bed and Breakfast provides guests a comfortable and welcoming environment in which to relax and unwind with wonderful amenities, focused attention to detail, and friendly hospitality.
When you enter The Croff House the first thing you notice is a beautiful stained glass window through which the morning sun casts a prism of color into the main foyer. The original sweeping staircase, voted on of the most beautiful staircases in Columbia County, appears directly in front of you. To the right of the front entrance is the Library, which features several cozy seating areas and a wood burning fireplace. To the left of the front entrance is the Living Room, which also features several comfortable seating areas and a wood burning fireplace. There is plenty of space to stretch out and get comfortable.
Through the Living room the Dining Room can be entered through the stunning glass pocket doors, which are original to The House. Each morning guests are treated to a delicious multi-course breakfast featuring freshly baked muffins, fresh fruit and a hot entree.
Through the Dining Room guest have access to the beautifully landscaped rear gardens, which feature a variety of colorful flowers and fragrant shrubs. Guest can make themselves comfortable in several outdoor seating areas. Enjoy the lovely Hudson Valley breezes as you check your email under the trees or listen to the cascading waters from our fountain as you enjoy a good book in one of the Adirondack chairs on the patio.
The Croff House offers five guest rooms: one Standard Room, two Deluxe Rooms and two Suites. All guest rooms feature euro pillowtop beds, comfortable seating, and private baths with walk-in spa showers. Additionally the two Suites include a gas fireplace and soaking tubs. All guest beds feature comfortable 100% cotton bed linens and down comforters and pillows. Guests can watch complimentary DiecTV programming on their room's flat panel HDTV. Guest bathrooms feature cotton towels and robes, premium aromatherapy bath products and personal amenities. Wi-Fi is available throughout The House complimentary.
The Croff House offers guests:
- Two Deluxe Suites (one King and one Queen) with gas-burning fireplace, comfortable seating and private bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in shower
- Three Premium Rooms (one King bed and two Queen beds) each with private bathroom with walk in spa-shower
- Spacious guest areas include a 10-seat Dining Room, a large Living Room and adjacent Library both which both feature wood-burning fireplaces
- Exterior spaces include a shaded front porch and a rear porch overlooking our landscaped gardens
- Daily, freshly prepared multi-course hot breakfast with homemade baked goods
- Premium amenities including cotton sateen bed linens, soft down comforters and european pillow-top mattresses, plush cotton bath towels, and aromatherapy shower products
- All guest rooms feature flat screen plasma televisions including DirecTV complimentary. Guest rooms also include iPod compatible speakers/clock radios
- Complimentary wireless internet is available throughout the House